Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't get a picture...She was wearing jeans and she couldn't get the up high enough. I'll see if she can send me some through her phone though.

anyone know how to launch the default MS screen on a modded xbox (not 360) I load unleashedX and have XBMC installed and I would like to get into the MS screen to change files because I'm more comfortable with it.

or if not, how do I format my flash drive from XBMC that is connected like a memory card?

I couldn't get a picture...She was wearing jeans and she couldn't get the up high enough. I'll see if she can send me some through her phone though.

I take it she couldn't put them low enough, a shame I was looking forward to analyzing these "spider bites" :p I want to know what you said to her, "Hey, I was wondering if I could get some pictures of your "spider bites" for the internet..."

I take it she couldn't put them low enough, a shame I was looking forward to analyzing these "spider bites" :p I want to know what you said to her, "Hey, I was wondering if I could get some pictures of your "spider bites" for the internet..."

I'd still have taken pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom