American Dream

TK MODS

In Runtime
Well last Friday in english 3 we were assigned to do a project about "What is your American Dream". Now I'm normally not at all happy to do projects for school, but this project kinda got me thinking a little about what I want to do in life, and what some of my goals should be.

Goals (so far)
-graduate college with a degree in Nuclear Power
-be wealthy (simple)
-be successful in life

Now I was wondering what are some of your Goals in life or even if you have reached yours please share!

sweet, i plan on getting a major in computer systems and network with a minor in nuclear power. so that way i can design and implement computer systems that operate nuclear plants :p.

on the side, i also planning on being a volunteer firefighter once i become of age.

Have a job I enjoy that doesn't go from 9-5 and where I don't have to sit behind a desk all day long. And that pays enough money for me to live in a nice house on a nice piece of land with a bunch of nice toys to play with. I'd like to have some play cars nothing to extreme like Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bugatti, etc. Just like an old Corvette, old Camaro, those types of cars I like. It'd also be nice to have a motorcycle, ATV's, dirtbike, etc. And of course a nice big garage with a shop to house and work on all of the toys :D

My main dream is to further my education and to hopefully one day better my hometown. I come from a tiny community of about 70 and out of the 5-10 "young" people here my best friend and I are the only to who have the opportunity to go to college so I damn well plan on taking advantage of that. So right now my dream is to attend the Alabama Fire College this fall, then proceed to a community college for 1-2 years then go to Auburn University for the remaining 2 years and graduate with a degree in agriculture, from there I plan on serving a tour of duty in the U.S Army. I then have a list of about 20 different jobs I want to do.

Where I grew up everything revolves around Agriculture, and I have a pretty good grasp on that, I know how farming works, why they do what they do and when they do it. But I want to move to other parts of the country doing the jobs that their local economy revolves around, that may not be farming but rather fishing, logging or mining etc. I want to spend about 5-10 years after college/the army doing those jobs, I then wish to move to a big city and experience city life working in a massive, high-rise office building. But ultimately my dream is to get married, settle back on the farm and start to raise a family.

But I also have a odd things I want to do, things I can say I did, things like

-Visit all 50 states
-Learn Spanish
-Become A+ Certified
-Walk the Appalachian Trail
-Illegally sneak across the America/Mexico border
-Take a piss off the Continental Divide:D

1) make America wake up and stop being so ignorant.

this is a multistep, complex plan involving a new revolution. if anyone wants to join me then you have be like a super nerd hacker. Don't ask questions, just do what I tell you.

I'm not even joking about the whole making America wake up thing. just the stuff after that. We have the most ignorant people on the planet here, and I think that we need to change that.

everything else is a long list

2)grad college with a degree in chemical engineer or something similar. haven't decided.
3) get a well paying job
4) build a house
5) married and kids
6) umm... other insignificant stuff.

but really, you all should help me make America stop being so ignorant. Spam everyone's mailbox with profound messages/blatant examples of ignorance and why that is ignorant. (the motorcycle thing for example, the p ditty not flying pricate thing, and what not), and see what happens. Make them all wake up.

yes, and I know that many here are bright, however I would like to make that idiot percentage go from 30% or so to a mere 1%.

I think getting MTV and the crap on VH1 off the air will be a good start.

Back
Top Bottom