Ugh... Literature class..

meh...i did an AP Lit. class....it was alright....

loots of reading and lots of writing....all i have to say.

yet ive never read Huck. and Fin :D

i have to read lord of the flies which i find pretty boring, but i think its better than huck finn.

We have to take notes like every 3 pages or so, but she wants us to put down exactly what is running through our minds... So mine will be, "Why are we reading a book I read in 3rd grade in a college level English class?"

We have to do journals too, 10 minutes exactly, she reads an article, and we write our thoughts on it, and if we run out, just write down whatever is running through your mind. So I put down, "I hate journaling."

I study English Language and Literature in college (along with Psychology and History). I think the English language is beautiful and reading novels is one of my favourite hobbies. Bad spelling and grammar is one of my biggest annoyances and so reading this thread has annoyed me greatly.

I like the English language as well, abut I dont get annoyed by grammer problems too much, but when people use things like, u, and l8tr and that stuff I get annoyed.
But literature, its just teachers opinions on something a dude or dudett wrote 50-2000+years ago.

Back
Top Bottom