Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We used the right e-mail address, yes. At least I used the right one on the first page, then I let my dad fill out the rest. Hopefully he didn't screw it up, although he said he might have made a mistake. We decided to wait, we're going to check e-mails here in a couple of minutes. Let's assume that he used the wrong e-mail, what can be done to delete the account? If he hadn't and the e-mail didn't arrive I'll just give them a call/e-mail.

edit: We got it working. Do you think if I head over to best buy's geek squad, bringing along my spare processors and RAM, they will test it for me? I have no SKT935/775 to try them on. RAM is DDR1 =\

edit2: Turns out they would test it, however I need to pay anywhere from 50-100.
i wouldnt pay them that much to test them , find out if one of your friends has a compatible system to test them in or ask your schools network tech they tested some ram for me once

just got in from the pub, been drinking pitchers of vodka redbull. it was just me and another guy so couldnt be arsed to get drunk. im merry so its all good :)

just got in from the pub, been drinking pitchers of vodka redbull. it was just me and another guy so couldnt be arsed to get drunk. im merry so its all good :)

oh sounds fun lol

i have a small collection of beer i need to dr*cough*ink*cough* erm i mean dispose of from a party i had the other week duunno what im gonna do with it all yet

send it my way :p
i love vodka/alcopops. so easy to drink and for some reason doesnt get my that drunk. ill have to stock up for uni. in the end i also made around £5 profit on the gambler aswell :)

oh dont worry im not gonna have any probs disposing of this , hopefully there is enough time for one more party before college but if not i will jsut drink it gradally i sometimes like a pint of ice cold cider with a meal and most of it is cider

new motivator:

rnjfi0a4hgnt7.jpg

She doesn't have any. I'm meeting her tomorrow at Barnes and Nobles, we're going to hang out for a while. I'll try to get some there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom