A-Hole...

Buffalo Wing Festival today. Be jealous you don't live in one of the fattest cities in the world :p

Nah, I'm alright :)

11111111111111os3.jpg

But that sure sounds good... Haha. I actually do eat like a beast, but I work it all off.

Haha don't worry, I eat probably 4,000 calories a day plus protein shakes, but I work it all off swimming and in the weight room. And fast metabolisms FTW.

Buffalo is just ranked to be really obese for some reason...cough Mighty Taco and Duff's cough

If I only have like 3 meals a day, and I sit around, I lose weight...That's how fast my metabolism is, no joke. I can't get past 125lbs. For 5'8" it's not too bad. Considering I have no fat. I swear it's all muscles, bones, cartilage, skin, w/e you want to call lol.

Well, weeds didn't get pulled and ribs weren't BBQ'd yesterday. Was laid out with a migraine all day. We did go to Wally World later in the evening and also stopped at Booger King® for some tasty burgers.

I can eat pretty much anything as well. All muscle, weigh about 175 and 6' 3" I'm still a bit skinny, but not too much. MMA works you out a bit...

Back
Top Bottom