A-Hole...

How do you know it wasn't me?

Trust me I do get your point ghostFL. . .

Along with that post. All you are doing is trying to start shit. Forums really have no place for people like you. Its a concept called "flaming". Read up on that too while you are at it.

And honestly, sometimes I really do wish you got a "point" in you :)

That being said. I'd appreciate it if you left my thread now, and I INSIST that you never come back to one of them. It will save everyone a hassle and a whole lot of wasted, countless posts that only pertain to arguing.

Free will also means being able to read what posts I like.

I wasn't saying that everybody shares my opinion of you. Since you had a hard time comprehending that line, it meant that even though you say not to, we will read your posts.

Ok, well that's great. That's your decision. The holocaust was Hitler's decision. And making lampshades from the skin of waitresses was Ed Geine's thing. It doesn't make it acceptable. Nor appreciated.

Honestly, I dont see Atomic Rooster doing any flaming or anything.

Tell you the truth ghost, you are being a total smart ass to him right now, which to me, seems like you are trying to start something with him... Your are really starting to try to get your way, and get control, but you are doing it the same way my 11 year old sister does, so honestly, coming from someone younger then you, Grow Up.

Free will also means being able to read what posts I like.

I wasn't saying that everybody shares my opinion of you. Since you had a hard time comprehending that line, it meant that even though you say not to, we will read your posts.

but why do you do that ?
you should just skip right past threads that you see by him because it always causes the same arguments about maturity etc

this was a perfectly normal thread discussing weekends

Honestly, I dont see Atomic Rooster doing any flaming or anything.

Tell you the truth ghost, you are being a total smart ass to him right now, which to me, seems like you are trying to start something with him... Your are really starting to try to get your way, and get control, but you are doing it the same way my 11 year old sister does, so honestly, coming from someone younger then you, Grow Up.

i dont think it is ghost that has done anytthing wrong in this instance , it is his thread and he made it to tell everyone a bout his bad experience at the bar and to generally chit chat about peoples weekends when people come in and start criticising him calling him a looser etc what else is he supposed to do ??

i think the only thing he has done wrong here is risen to atomic roosters criticism and reacted exactly as atomic rooster wanted him to

I'm not taking sides. I think I say we get it back to weekend talk...
Got plans for tommorrow. Work. Labor Day. lol, but its at my grandpas, so its all good.

Wow that was fast. Dinner consumed. An hour to prepare and cook, 10 minutes to eat. Next up, mochas from Starbucks.

Tomorrow, pull weeds, clean house, BBQ ribs.

you should just skip right past threads that you see by him
I find the ignore function works really well, the only time I see the crap he posts these days is when someone quotes it.

TBH, wtf does he contribute to a COMPUTER forum apart from juvenille angsty type crap posts??

NADA.

I guess folder missed the discussion....

I made some ribs tonight for me and some buddies, but I seasoned them with a little too much spice. They were pretty damn good though.

Tomorrow I plan on hitting cocoa beach with a bunch of buddies and hitting some swells from the hurricanes.

I find the ignore function works really well, the only time I see the crap he posts these days is when someone quotes it.
That's it! That's the solution to all of ghostFL's troubles. If he doesn't like what we're writing about him, just put us on ignore. Brilliant idea ATF!

Mocha's procured. May the late night buzz commence. :D

Back
Top Bottom