A-Hole...

LOL! Who's pissed off? I'm not. These threads are very entertaining.

As I've said before, if someone doesn't want to be a target of some criticism, then don't post threads of stupids things you are constantly doing to get yourself in trouble. I can understand going out and having a good time, we all like to do that, but when you are constantly getting into precarious situations, it's time to rethink the choices you are making.

I personally like his stories. Not necessarily the outcomes, but frankly, it's an interesting read.

Social lounge is the only room I post in.... I believe this place should be more than just "today I re wired a mouse's brain so that he could understand quantum physics....

Haha

As I've said before, if someone doesn't want to be a target of some criticism, then don't post threads of stupids things you are constantly doing to get yourself in trouble. I can understand going out and having a good time, we all like to do that, but when you are constantly getting into precarious situations, it's time to rethink the choices you are making.

I disagree. He should be making these all he wants. Although some might say go to Random Chit Chat. If he does go there, then he'll be annoyed, the Random Chit Chat is a "public" thread that everyone reads. By creating his own you don't have to read it. He just wants to....vent (for lack of better wording)

Your, right, we don't have to read it, but we do anyway. It's like watching a train wreck, it's horrifying, but you just can't look away.

but maybe there are people who enjoy the adrenaline rush of these situations , and maybe its not ghost himself but as he has said the place he goes drinking is full of students and people who generally cant handle their drinks and get rowdy after a few drinks

and im sure in your life you will have gotton into some precarious situations its all just part of growing up getting into precarious situations and scraping your way out of things you learn from them

and there is some criticism which can be expected but most times there is always someone who comes in and says someone else is completely wrong in what they did even though they where not there and so dont know the full story

and how is it your place to say someone else needs to rethink their choices in life its completely up to ghost how he lives

Oh god... this is going nowhere.... If you haven't noticed, not that many people agree with your well thought out, infallible "knowledge". It is simple, and I don't understand why you dont get it, but its been stated by many... JUST STAY OUT. All you are doing is starting crap. In my opinion, you are no better than the drunk slob groping my gf, or the drunk guido intentionally spilling beer down my neck...

Your, right, we don't have to read it, but we do anyway. It's like watching a train wreck, it's horrifying, but you just can't look away.

Woah woah, what do you mean "WE"? Are you STILL assuming everyone shares your opinion? Good god... please grow up JUST a little bit.

You absolutely, 100% CAN look away. Its the whole little invention of "free will" ;)

You should read up on that...

Free will also means being able to read what posts I like.

I wasn't saying that everybody shares my opinion of you. Since you had a hard time comprehending that line, it meant that even though you say not to, we will read your posts.

Back
Top Bottom