A-Hole...

Edit: I'm puting this in here just because I know I should.... J, or "01001010131321011". Stay the F*CK out of this thread. You act like a little kid and I KNOW you are just dying to neg rep me or talk some random senseless sh*t.
Oh god, you really are as one side minded as J...
Yeah, him AND J (0101****13101) really do have it out for me I guess :rolleyes:

J likes to even go as low as neg repping me for the hell of it.

I've recently gotten several PM's from members that seem VERRRRRY far from having lifestyles like me saying the same thing. But hey, all forums have to have their d-bag "1337ests", correct?
Seriously you are not giving him much incentive to stay out of your thread. It's almost to me as though you are trying to bait him into coming in to defend himself.

I never hand out negative reputation "for the hell of it". You received one from me because you did not contribute to the topic.

The question was -

...and your response was -

i think he was laughing at one of the poll options which was something along the lines of spend all the money on cheap hoars and drugs

i think he was laughing at one of the poll options which was something along the lines of spend all the money on cheap hoars and drugs

X2. I think he was laughing at the comment about bull dozing an ocean. Which I thought it was pretty funny. Don't be so picky on the fellow though.

@J: Even if he asked you to keep outside of the thread using rude terms, you should keep outside. It's obvious he's annoyed by you, just let him be. And he can do the same thing to you (leave you alone that is)

Seriously you are not giving him much incentive to stay out of your thread. It's almost to me as though you are trying to bait him into coming in to defend himself.

Nope. I pretty much know he would have chimed in to criticize me for being an evil little human being. Its just..... J.

X2. I think he was laughing at the comment about bull dozing an ocean. Which I thought it was pretty funny. Don't be so picky on the fellow though.

@J: Even if he asked you to keep outside of the thread using rude terms, you should keep outside. It's obvious he's annoyed by you, just let him be. And he can do the same thing to you (leave you alone that is)

Thanks. I'm not completely sure, but I doubt I've ever popped into one of his threads just to criticize him... not as frequently as him, if ever.

i dont think its particularly difficult now people , if you know there's a member that pisses you off and you dont agree with the sort of threads they make dont go in those threads and critisize them . just because you dont agree with ghost_fl's life choices dosent make them any less valid than the choices you have made in your life and certainly dosent give you a right to critisize his life its his life and its his decisions if he wanna live that life by getting drunk and getting into trouble with the law that's his look out if you don't care about that and don't wanna read about it then don't come into his threads

for instance i see there are some people who dont post in the car thread , why maybe because they have no interest in discussing or reading about cars , its the same principle here if you dont approve of the thread starter and their life choices and are just going to criticize why waste your energy honestly why not go off and create a thread about something you actually care about or something that is important in your life

i mean i dont particularly agree with ghost_fl's life choices all of the time but that dosent give me the right to say my life choices are better than his or he shouldnt have done something

i dont think its particularly difficult now people , if you know there's a member that pisses you off and you dont agree with the sort of threads they make dont go in those threads and critisize them . just because you dont agree with ghost_fl's life choices dosent make them any less valid than the choices you have made in your life and certainly dosent give you a right to critisize his life its his life and its his decisions if he wanna live that life by getting drunk and getting into trouble with the law that's his look out if you don't care about that and don't wanna read about it then don't come into his threads

for instance i see there are some people who dont post in the car thread , why maybe because they have no interest in discussing or reading about cars , its the same principle here if you dont approve of the thread starter and their life choices and are just going to criticize why waste your energy

Haha, I don't quite agree with me being a "anti-law" drunk... but I understand your message. Thank you.

honestly why not go off and create a thread about something you actually care about or something that is important in your life

And you won't see me in them :)

Haha, I don't quite agree with me being a "anti-law" drunk... but I understand your message. Thank you.

And you won't see me in them :)

i know but i was just appealing to the stereotype the people that often criticize you have of you

Back
Top Bottom