A-Hole...

how do you know that :p
I was just assuming because you don't constantly post all of your scuffles with the law, drunks, and current legal problems arising from being busted for drug possession.

I apologize if I was wrong. ;)

I was just assuming because you don't constantly post all of your scuffles with the law, drunks, and current legal problems arising from being busted for drug possession.

I apologize if I was wrong. ;)

lol i was just playing with ya , i dont get into trouble with the law never been held/spoken to by the police for anything i have done , dont often go out and get drunk mainly cos its to expensive round here these days and yer dont do drugs either im a good little boy tbh although i gotta be cos one little criminal record for anything and my prospective career is gone and i gotta find something else to do with my life

Simple. He doesn't go out and get drunk and then get into some kind of trouble as often as you do. It also sounds like it was taken care of without getting, as you put it, "loud and stupid" and creating a scene.

Oh god, you really are as one side minded as J... if you read or understood anything about that thread, you would know it was the drunk ass hole that got loud. As I did lastnight, and as I did that time, I simply walked away and left maturely... But you aren't too keen of being mature and understanding, so I forgive you :)

Oh god, you really are as one side minded as J... if you read or understood anything about that thread, you would know it was the drunk ass hole that got loud. As I did lastnight, and as I did that time, I simply walked away and left maturely... But you aren't too keen of being mature and understanding, so I forgive you :)
i wouldnt even bother dragging that old thread up its gonna get nobody nowhere except start the same arguments it did last time

Atomic no offence but you seem to have some sort of hate on Ghost, well, just because he is different from you Ambassador as Ghost said doesn't mean you can come in his threads and start with all this grown up kid shit, maybe he finds out doors a buzz by going all extreme

Yeah, him AND J (0101****13101) really do have it out for me I guess :rolleyes:

J likes to even go as low as neg repping me for the hell of it.

I've recently gotten several PM's from members that seem VERRRRRY far from having lifestyles like me saying the same thing. But hey, all forums have to have their d-bag "1337ests", correct?

You really get into "situations", don't you? :D

I agree, though. The guy does sound like an asshole - and I've met my share of assholes in the past 3 years. Might be time to find a new bar...

J likes to even go as low as neg repping me for the hell of it.

I never hand out negative reputation "for the hell of it". You received one from me because you did not contribute to the topic.

The question was -

OK, So I have an AMD 64 3000+, 1.5GB ram, etc - And also, two scummy old screens - One 17" CRT and one 15" TFT

Should I get:

An Intel Q6600
4GB OCZ Reaper RAM
Asus iP45 Motherbaord
500W OCZ PSU
XFX8600GT

OR

TWO Shiney new LG 22" LCD monitors (http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Disp...screen+TFT+Monitor+Black+DVI+?productId=32430)

They work out at around the same price.

...and your response was -

Back
Top Bottom