raidhelp

i have done that i have slipstreamed the drivers,sp3,ie7.and a few other things in to a windows cd with n lite.and i have made floppy with the driver but windows will only uses it once then a little later inn the preinstall so to speak it ask for the driver once agine and wont look in the floppy drive. but since i slipstremed the winodws cd the floppy dosent matter.

Yea, I really couldn't tell ya. It should show up during the boot process though.
I'm not completely familiar with how PCI RAID controllers work and I'm just tossing ideas out there, hoping one will stick :D

In the BIOS are there any options to boot from either a SCSI device or bootable add in card?

in the boot slection screen there an option for scsi and you can disable the on board ide ports.i have set both of them and nothing.and if you look on the right it says if you are useing a controler card to disable it and i did and nothing hapend. i keep one ide port enable because of my cd dirve could that be the prolblem.

would it help if i disable the onboard sata ports
i cant use them there no place to hook up the drive.no adapter pices if youknow where to get them then i can just mod my mobo to use them

Whoa hold the boat. . .

Your motherboard has on-board SATA ports?!

Why exactly aren't you using those? What brand/model motherboard do you have?

Back
Top Bottom