A-Hole...

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
spilled beer on me down my back on my new shirt on purpose last night at the bar. Oh my goddd, it took soooooo much restraint not to choke him out. That and my hand being broken, I knew I wasn't really in the position to do anything... Plus the fact he was good friends with a big ass security guard standing right behind me waiting to put me in a hold and drag me back to those cops if anything even happened.

Ugh, it was an interesting night... I'm so sick of that place. My favorite bar has turned into a crap hole because of the stupid college kids that are going there all the time now. I'm done with that place.

Anyone else have any weekend stories to tell?

Edit: I'm puting this in here just because I know I should.... J, or "01001010131321011". Stay the F*CK out of this thread. You act like a little kid and I KNOW you are just dying to neg rep me or talk some random senseless sh*t.

Dude, what a f***ing asshole. Find yourself a new bar.

My weekend has been ok. Took my half Dell to a friends house to see if we could get it fixed with some of the spare parts he's got. Unfortunately the power supply wasn't good enough. I'm going to go over to another friend's house and see if I can get it working there. There's more about my weekend but I'm kind of busy right now. I'll post update later.

Cool cool, dude. Thats cool. I hope you can get that thing to work and maybe sell it or something.

Yeah, TD's is no more....

my weekend.. well friday started with a lil party, drank quite a bit then went to the sanctuary yesterday, where some guy decided to reverse into a ditch.. so i was late leaving, then i went down the pub and met some new people who introduced me to a drink.. half a pint of WKD blue half pint of guinness, very nice drink :) then today was boring as hell.. lol.. spent most of the day sitting around then the rest of the day drinking..
i love the local around here, got the same regulars i get on with, then every time i go down there i meet someone new, pretty good place the old landlady is back there :)

Haha, sounds like my weekend too....

I had a new drink called a "lunchbox".

Getting into the double digits of shots of that stuff, and you will pretty much be real good :p

I guess people can't just get drunk and sing happy songs all night, they gotta be assholes while they're at it. Not like I'd know.. not legal to drink yet.

spilled beer on me down my back on my new shirt on purpose last night at the bar. Oh my goddd, it took soooooo much restraint not to choke him out. That and my hand being broken, I knew I wasn't really in the position to do anything... Plus the fact he was good friends with a big ass security guard standing right behind me waiting to put me in a hold and drag me back to those cops if anything even happened.

Ugh, it was an interesting night... I'm so sick of that place. My favorite bar has turned into a crap hole because of the stupid college kids that are going there all the time now. I'm done with that place.

Anyone else have any weekend stories to tell?

Same kind of thing happened to me recently, sadly. Fortunately however, the big ass bouncer was MY friend, and the guy (must have only just turned 18 or something - really couldn't handle his drink and was wobbling all over the place) was the one that got punched and kicked out. My shirt was drenched so the owner (good friend) gave me one to borrow for the rest of the night and gave me a few free drinks too, in order to as he put it, "recover from the shock". :p

As for my weekend, nothing too exciting. Sorted a few things out, worked out a bit (good for my back, apparently) and watched some of the local air show my town had on at the beach.

Haha, damn slaya.... You lucked out nicely.

Didn't matter, because I was friends with the bartender and he let me hock a HUGEEE ass loogie in his drink ;D

HAHAHAHAHHAA!

I was friends with the bartender and he let me hock a HUGEEE ass loogie in his drink ;D

HAHAHAHAHHAA!
You kids crack me up. You do know that your "friend" the bartender could lose his job over that plus faces charges along with you. What a bunch of losers.

Back
Top Bottom