American Media

Fox News? More like FAUX News amirite?

This is why I only get my news from the BBC. Because it is paid for by the British public it is legally obligated to be as impartial and unbiased as possible. It can get into trouble if there is an obvious bias. I'm not saying it's perfect but it is pretty damn good.

Plus it has the extra of being the world's largest news corporation anyway.

Fox News? More like FAUX News amirite?

This is why I only get my news from the BBC. Because it is paid for by the British public it is legally obligated to be as impartial and unbiased as possible. It can get into trouble if there is an obvious bias. I'm not saying it's perfect but it is pretty damn good.

Plus it has the extra of being the world's largest news corporation anyway.

yer the BBC is pretty impartial most the time seeing as they are publically funded whereas other news sources are usually biased towards something

I think CNN, Fox News and MSNBC are all biased to some extent. Personally I tend to watch Fox News more but I do watch CNN. I usually watch Anderson Cooper 360, Lou Dobbs Tonight or Wolf Blitzer on CNN, while on Fox I tend to watch Hannity & Colmes, Special Report with Brit Hume or The O'Reilly Factor (I know a lot of people here probably don't like him....) I think MSNBC is probably the most left-leaning of the networks. I've watched them from time to time and they seem to really lean to the left. In all honesty, I can see why MSNBC has such low ratings. CNN leans to the left at times, but has leaned right at times too. They just seem to lean more left than right. Then there's Fox News, which does tend to lean more towards the right, but it has leaned left at times too. I look at Fox as the opposite as CNN seeing as it leans more right than left while CNN leans more left than right.
I think the networks should refrain from attacking each other and stick to their own operations. In my opinion, the attacks on other networks makes them look trashy.

I think news organizations, Fox News and CNN US in particular, should tone down their use of graphics. There's just too much information presented to the viewer.

American Media

foxnews-1.jpg

file.jpg

International Media

00e5x75g.jpg

80903_BBC_NEWS__-_April_21_13_53-1.jpg

I gave up on the news. They always talk about irrelevant shit, and when they aren't, they twist things to look worse than they really are for higher ratings.

Eh, I personally don't follow the news either Mike. It's more about ratings than fair and unbalanced reporting. But if I want to catch up on the news I hate to admit it but I flip it over to CNN, mostly because

A( I'm lazy
B( CNN's channel looks so much better than Fox's...alot sleeker.

I don't like CNN's spin on alot of things, just a little to left for me. If I watch someone report a story it's usually on Fox.

Back
Top Bottom