need some major help

Haku Mioje

Daemon Poster
ok i dont know what happened but my laptop screen is messing up real bad... if i have it open like normal the screen freaks out and changes neon like colors but if i have it about half way closed it goes back to normal... it just started doing this today and tapping lightly on the screen doesnt help and wiggling it a little doesnt do anything either... PLEASE help me with this

It sounds like in the full open position the wiring feeding the screen decoder has a short. In the semiopen position the short is relieved. Best to take it to a shop or rma it back to the maker. Replacing the feeder cable gets very complicated and requires cracking open the screen bezel and the main case. Not for the faint of heart.

well i mean ive taken it apart and tried to look at it myself... i couldnt find the short or whatever and i realized that if i add a little pressure behind the hitch that holds the screen wiring it goes back to normal... if someone could tell me how to get there myself id be able to fix it... i just dont know how to get there to solve the problem.... btw ive fixed every other problem ive ever had with this laptop and ive had it about 2 1/2 years

Back
Top Bottom