IE8 Beta2

Yeah it looks pretty much the same, but the colors are slightly different. There is also a new 'favorites bar'.

The one thing I don't really like is that it takes a while to open up a new tab.

I really much prefer a more simplistic browser like Maxthon or the one on SycloSoft. Don't get me wrong. Firefox is great, but it's always fun to discover other browsers.

I saw previews of Internet Explorer 8 and it looks awesome. I'm definitely downloading it for sure!

anyone find any site incompatibility with IE8? i tried IE7 when it was still in beta, and some of my sites that I use regulary (especially my banking site) wasn't compatible with IE7 yet, so it was kind of a pain. I want to get started on IE8, but I may wait until it's out of beta this time around. can someone who is using IE8 try out washington mutual's site and let me know if it works ok using IE8?

ff3 was meant to use a lot less ram than ff2. whats ie8 like?
beta2 just sounds buggy to me. ill wait.

I haven't really looked into that but with one tab open at google.com it used 9MB of RAM.

Beta2 is WAYYYY less buggier than beta 1.

I haven't really looked into that but with one tab open at google.com it used 9MB of RAM.

Beta2 is WAYYYY less buggier than beta 1.
How did you upgrade from beta 1? When I try and install Beta 2 it says I already have IE8, and I need to uninstall it first.

Back
Top Bottom