question

hopkins02

Beta member
Alright, im new here. I already know how these v bulletin forums work, i searched and as usual didnt find my answer. I am a college student and im taking an intro computer class, the book for it is around 200 bucks and i dont wanna put 200 bucks into something i already know. I bought the first of the two books for like 20 bucks off amazon, but i need the companion book. Does anyone know of anywhere i can download a pdf of this book so i dont have to fork out 80 dollars?

sorry dude, rushed up....its microsoft office 2007 introductory concepts and techniques Shelly, Cashman, & Vermatt

thanks for any help

i think what you are asking for is actually illegal ive checked my usual source of all things illegal and i cant find it i think its gonna be one of them things that not many people pirate

Ooh I though you said you were seeing prices like 200$ ... sorry. I check The Pirate Bay and some other sites to see if there was a PDF (or any type, actually) available and their wasn't. Looks like it's not that popular of a book ;-] ...

nah, thats not the one, yeh i checked out the pirate bay and all of my sources as well, i guess imma have to just bite the bullet and pay the money, i was trying to find it to download for free. Thanks for the replies.

Back
Top Bottom