Football (the real kind)

and what's the deal with having to either take your shirt off and run around like an idiot or pull your shirt over your head so you can't see and run around like an idiot when your score a goal...not to mention the dry rooting when you score a goal.....

Well if you ever have the occasion to actually watch a match all the way through without dozing off, you will understand why they make a big deal out of scoring a goal. Since it only happens once or twice during the entire 90 minutes by either team, they get a little goofy over their nearly unbelievable achievement.

Thats why soccer fans riot and carry on like idiots at games i reckon, sheer boredom with the game.:p :p :p

Eh, American Football, or Euro Futbol it's all good, thank God for sports I say;)

...Although, I gotta admit I like American football better:p

and what's the deal with having to either take your shirt off and run around like an idiot or pull your shirt over your head so you can't see and run around like an idiot when your score a goal...not to mention the dry rooting when you score a goal.....

So why do American Football players bump chests? Isn't that something pretty gay to do? I mean you're just rubbing sweat. Why do Basketball players have to make a 3 with their fingers when they scored a 3-pointer? Isn't it obvious that they were behind the line? There's many things that can be said bad about all sports. And if you want to go by facts, football is the #1 watched sport in the world.

It's just not as fun to watch. Not too exciting.

American football on the other hand, I love watching it. Just got back from the game, we lost, but we had a couple good plays.

Yeah because a bunch of armoured men running around for 10 seconds before they have a break for 10 minutes is so exciting...

Yeah because a bunch of armoured men running around for 10 seconds before they have a break for 10 minutes is so exciting...
Like watching a bunch of men running around in shorts kicking a ball for 90 minutes is more exciting?

funny_soccer_2.jpg

But then, to each his own. . .

Back
Top Bottom