Laptop battery Poll

Just a little poll,Post your average battery life,and what model laptop you have.

Toshiba A210

Average 2 hours on mix of max performance and battery saving mode

i get about an hour but thats because my laptop is pretty old. got it for $50 so i cant complain :p

inspiron gets about 1 hours avg. on high bright, if itts not i can squeeze 1:30 if im really lucky.

I have a brand new gateway (don't know the model off hand since I'm at work), but she gets about 2.5 hours with the screen on medium brightness surfing the net.

The Asus in my sig the battery is shot and it won't even hold a charge long enough to boot into windows so it's not really mobile anymore, when the battery was good and you had everything set to battery saver you could squeeze about 2 hours from it, switch to high performance and the processor and video card eat up the batter in like 45 minutes of playing GTA:SA

Toshiba A135. Gets maybe 60 minutes on high, and maybe 1 hour and 30 minutes on battery saver

I get about one hour on my old one here. ONce I get my new one for school (get it some time next week) i'll find out what i get and let you know.

I have a Lenovo X61 Tablet and it lasts for 4-5 hours....it's great :D

But then again, half of the thing is a battery...(I have an 8-Cell, 72Wh). Just got the machine...every student @ my school got one, along with two 8-Cell batteries, so we last through 8 hours a day easily.

Back
Top Bottom