Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got done with a ton of history homework. I still have to outline 25 pages for thursday. I haven't done anything the last two days about it because I've been super busy.

Footnote: Having one hour of free time is something I won't give up, therefore I consider it being busy. After hard work the brain needs to cool down for a while.

Could he be refering to the american football or w/e player:
559-2S11DEONTE.standalone.prod_affiliate.4.JPG

WTF?!! My dad made a paypal account so we can sell stuff on eBay (a premier) and we can't log in nor have we received any sort of e-mail.

We used the right e-mail address, yes. At least I used the right one on the first page, then I let my dad fill out the rest. Hopefully he didn't screw it up, although he said he might have made a mistake. We decided to wait, we're going to check e-mails here in a couple of minutes. Let's assume that he used the wrong e-mail, what can be done to delete the account? If he hadn't and the e-mail didn't arrive I'll just give them a call/e-mail.

edit: We got it working. Do you think if I head over to best buy's geek squad, bringing along my spare processors and RAM, they will test it for me? I have no SKT935/775 to try them on. RAM is DDR1 =\

edit2: Turns out they would test it, however I need to pay anywhere from 50-100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom