Football (the real kind)

most of you think its boring because 1. you don't know the rules, hence the same with me with Usa football I hate it because i don't know the rules.

1. football is not for pussies, I play it now and again and its all about team play and passing and running around, how is that pussy? and even if it was so what ? it doesn't mean its not a sport.

Sin your well out of sync and wrong about football, maybe you should learn the game then play it

Sin your well out of sync and wrong about football, maybe you should learn the game then play it

Perhaps you should read all the posts in this thread before making comments like that. :rolleyes:

It's just not as fun to watch. Not too exciting.

American football on the other hand, I love watching it. Just got back from the game, we lost, but we had a couple good plays.

I found it amusing when the USA hosted the World Cup. They were interviewing people on the streets to gauge the public reaction. One bloke was asked what he thought of Maradona (Diago). He responded with "yeah I like her music" LMAO!

I'd like to learn more about the rules when it comes to American Football. I don't have the appreciation for it as you guys would as you wouldn't for our Rugby League or Aussie Rules football.

Like first downs and things like that. It seems so complicated to the uneducated.

LMAO!

Holy shit. You DO have a sense of humour.

Somehow I can't see being referred to as a wanker would be a banable offense especially when the description is accurate.

wow its amazing how easy things get out of hand over here these days
if you don't like soccer or football as it is known in many countries and all you are going to do is slag it off by calling it a pussy sport etc then dont bother coming in here and posting cos its only going to cause problems , if you dont like something thats fine

as for soccer i dont mind watching it every now and again i dont follow it though as many ppeople do its a pretty big sport over in the UK and if you get two really good teams it can be a goot sport to watch if you get one good team just annihilating another team it isnt as fun to watch

Why would it not be a ban? You disrespected a member with an offensive post, either way the description is not an accurate post.

Do you often get this upset over petty, meaningless comments?

Fair dinkum. My description of you is more accurate than ever as is my description of the sport played by prima donnas and actors.

Back
Top Bottom