I just turly have no words for this

I wonder how she pictured the outcome of her poorly chosen action. It's very sad that humans are capable of such things. There are nasty things going on in everyday life, but some people are just to ignorant to do anything about it. Does the word "Darfur" ring any bells?

Man, some people really have no common sense.

or morals or empathy or love or kindness or good. i mean wtf? thank god that everyone i know that has seen this has said that this is the most despicable thing that they have ever seen for my faith in the human race would have severally dropped. i have read sick and screwed up things before and through line of argument, not agreement, people have tried to justify these things in order to understand it more but this, this is beyond everything that i know and understand. wonders know went through her head before she pressed that button and had to watch/listen to that poor kid burn to death. rot in hell bitch for you are evil

see how much trouble girls who cheat cause?
poor kid

ive been cheated on in just about every relationship ive been in..... and i dont do shit like that..... there is no excuse for what that evil cow did. she is fuckin evil. she should be left to rot.

How could you even think about doing something like that to a baby, no matter what the reason is. Man, some people really have no common sense.

its not even having no common sense really cos she knew what was going to happen to that baby once she turned it on i dont know how someone could do that to another poor defenceless human being

Back
Top Bottom