Footballllll

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
Yeah, tonight is the first game for my high school.

We are going up against one of our biggest rivals (they reside in the same county as us)

I think we are going to destroy them.

I AM READY FOR THIS!!

On a side note, I am a member of the marching band for those who didn't know, so I get one of the best views of the game!! WHOOOOO!!!

its not the marching band that matters... its the drumline. everyone loves them.

Thats why I'm happy to walk around with a 40 pound hunk of wood and plastic strapped to me.

Alright, so, we won this game. We KILLED the other team, we even managed to score a touchdown with our DEFENSE.

BTW, Rubberchicken, I wouldn't say that, I play baritone and I pretty much have my own student cheering section. Our drumline this year is not that great, our two snare drummers have no idea what they are doing. Our basses are probably just as bad.. Our tenor player, however, is drum corp material. I'm not the only person who says that.

Our biggest rival hasnt won a single game in 3 years or something, lol. Not just against us, but against the entire conference. That's just in football though. We totally sucked at basketball last year, so they were barely beating us, and we started our random chants. One being, "We Got Walmart." Cause we got one, and they dont, lol. Then we reminded them of there footballl season, which was something along the lins of, "0 and 17..."

We just played our first game tonight, not against our main rivals, but another sort of rival. We lost to them like we always do though, lol.

Alright, so, we won this game. We KILLED the other team, we even managed to score a touchdown with our DEFENSE.

BTW, Rubberchicken, I wouldn't say that, I play baritone and I pretty much have my own student cheering section. Our drumline this year is not that great, our two snare drummers have no idea what they are doing. Our basses are probably just as bad.. Our tenor player, however, is drum corp material. I'm not the only person who says that.

hah... our drumline is pretty good. 5 pretty good snare, 3 good cymbals, 2 tenors is good, and 2/4 basses (I'm one of them) are really good. The other two still suck a bit, but not that bad. Better than the rest of the band at lest.

Everyone always seems to converge around percussion. The most asked question would have to be "Can I hit your drum" and I probably have the most abused instrument because everyone feels an overwhelming need to hit it.

Haha, true. Yeah, today after school I felt compelled to hit one of the snare drums.

One really nice thing about our drum line this year: they are using very reflective black drum heads. Forget what brand, I think they are Remo. I know the drums themselves are Pearls.

ha.... Our bass line kinda needs new heads. I wouldn't know why but for some reason all of the bass heads have had the crap beat out of them.

Ahhh....high school football season is here:D:D

Granted while I was homeschooled, I have alot of friends who went to public school. Our county only has two high schools, I think they are both 2A. Their first game was tonight, which they won:) (We beat a bunch of rock throwing hell-billy's a county over:D)

Our county's largest school has went to state championships before but I never rooted for them much because of the deep and bitter rivalry in my county. So when they went to State last year for the 2nd time in a row (and lost:p) my friends and I had this sign made and stuck it on a highway the bus was to driving on to get back home...they were greeted with "Tried to win, failed again. Ho ho ho lost two in a row!"

This year, if by some miracle they make it we already have another sign.

"Third try's a charm, but not in your case, another state title's been snatched from your face."

Back
Top Bottom