Football (the real kind)

There's 2 things I want to talk about in this thread:

1. My school's football team
2. Pro-football

--

Today my school's football team had it's season debut. Unfortunately, the year that I'd actually start varsity, I can't play. My parents won't let me due to the amount of AP classes I'm taking. They played one of the toughest teams in the region. I'm not sure what went through the coach's head, but because we lack forwards (me and this guy are both out and we'd start forward, I think) he moved up our left D, and our left winger. Our right D played center. Our center played sweeper. Our right mid is out (tore ACL I think). Because we lost 5 starters, we added a stopper, right forward, left winger, right winger, and a second forward. Want to know what happened in this ridiculous formation?

Our team has 3 shots on goal, 1 on target. We get pounded 3-0. If the coach wasn't such a douche to me last year (played me a total of like 40min; I sat varsity) my parents might have let me play along with my classes. Bottom line is our team sucks.

----

Pro-football:

AC Milan will also have its season debut on Sunday morning. In the starting line-up will be Ronaldinho, Kaka, Pato, and Chevchenko. This should be a killer team.

Soccer owns..I play for a club in Melbourne..this year we did pretty shit because our goal keeper never comes to training and he never pays attention in games..and we also have a player that gets the ball off his own team mates because hes weirdo...
well other then them 2 players we are pretty awesome.
i play Defender/Left Back but I'm slowly moving up to mid-attack/striker because im one of the best goal scorers (brought my school to the finals for the first time ever)

I'm not a "tricks player" but I am very good with my dribbling and shooting, but not penalties. Don't watch soccer that much but I support Greece all the way!

It's just not as fun to watch. Not too exciting.

American football on the other hand, I love watching it. Just got back from the game, we lost, but we had a couple good plays.

Pussies? I LOL'ed at that comment for 5 minutes. You do realize that there are more injuries in Football than in American Football right? Rugby is just a whole different level. Compare it to A.F. or Football. One you don't have any padding, whereas in Football and A.F. you have. Imagine Football with no padding, your legs would be gone in no time.

I played sokka for half my life. I know all about it. It's sport for the prima donnas. Rugby league. Not rugby. There's a difference. A tough sport played by hard men. I don't mind gridiron either, but I much prefer the free flowing game of rugby league as opposed to gridiron.

Pussies? I LOL'ed at that comment for 5 minutes. You do realize that there are more injuries in Football than in American Football right? Rugby is just a whole different level. Compare it to A.F. or Football. One you don't have any padding, whereas in Football and A.F. you have. Imagine Football with no padding, your legs would be gone in no time.

You haven't really watched any rugby league, have you? You guys need to tune into our NRL or better still our State Of Origin series. The World Cup starts soon. Check it out.

BRING BACK THE BIFF!

Back
Top Bottom