do you think I came off a bit strong?

I loved your rant about unemployent/workers comp and medicare bills.

in the UK we pay national insurance, (as our health service is nationalised) and again that's one that you don't mind paying.

it's the tax that gets you, when you think that you work hard so that others can choose not to.
though what you have to realise is it's not everyone that chooses not to.
some are forced not to, like that other guys said due to injury/redundancy etc...

if you shoot someone you also better be ready to spend some time. guns are for pussy's when it comes to stuff like that. if your to scared to use your hands then your going to be to scared to spend that time in prison also.

I've been told that if you have a concealed weapon, you don't draw unless you're going to use it.

really didn't know that.

I guess that was a bit of an over reaction, and thats probably when they have the age restriction high.

But that dude really needs to be in jail for pulling that $hit.

honestly in that situation pulling a gun wouldn't have been the best or safest thing to do ,its illegal for one as another member in that thread pointed out there are laws governing when you can pull a gun on someone or not

and for instance if you where in a park think about where the bullet would go if you missed him and think about what would happen if he pulled a gun or another weapon on you or took the guys friend as a hostage , in that situation the guy handled it in the best way possible he didn't fight back aggressive but he held his ground

also if this guy saw you had a gun he might become more aggressive to defend himself or just because you pulled a gun on him

Yes, you did come off a bit strong. Saying that made you seem at best very childish. The guy was clearly either mentally handicapped or tripping on something (or just screwing around). There would've been no reason to pull a gun, no reason to involve the police. The guy did the right thing by walking away, and maybe you should learn something from what he did.

Back
Top Bottom