Democratic national convention.

bullzi

Fully Optimized
I want to say first, i DO NOT want this thread to become a political bashing thread, if it does it is to be deleted.

Seems like these days, elections are too "celebrity" like. This convention is insane! I mean i can understand a huge audience and stuff, but geeze.. i'm anxious to see how the republican convention is. Just to me, it seems too flashy, sure its the presidential nominee's, i guess i just cant explain it. Anybody else feel the same way?

His speech was amazing though. I think his views are great, however he has some big goals and I don't think all of them will be accomplished. Not bashing the opponent, but I support Obama and hope that he will be the next president of the United States.

all i have to say is fuck that shit. it made my currently favourite tv show have a rerun this week and next week. stupid politics.

The talking heads on Fox News, CNN, and MSNBC wouldn't shut up, so I didn't bother to watch.

Although you live in Canada isn't that a bit selfish coming from your part? If it was like a repeat of his speech then you have something to argue but it was live...

yea but see....the show i wanted to watch is a CANADIAN made show being broadcast on a CANADIAN channel. Just cuz some political thing is going on in the states, it doesnt mean my canadian channel shouldnt play the show just because cbs isnt going to play it.

Tivo?

Or if you are in FL or CALI, better.... BRIGHTHOUSE ON DEMAND HDDVR!!!!

:D

Definitely voting for Obama....

i dont care who people are voting for, thats not why i made this thread. i think politics are becoming to much like celebrity events, they didn't used to be..

Back
Top Bottom