Gun

Actually, I have heard, states with concealed guns allowed, have lower crime rate, and are safer to be in. Are you going to rob a place if one of the workers or customers might have a gun in his coat pocket? No probably not. If you are almost sure that no one has a gun, there is no risk is there?

This is actually true, but there are only a few states that allow this. Minnesota is one but the the weapon has to be unconcealed (in sight).

Dudes, cut the bullsh*t. STOP talking about the moral and legal pro's and cons of guns. Thats not what this thread is about. It dosen't have a f*cking poll in it, and the topic is a guy asking for advice on a recreational gun purchase. Stop being little girls about this and grow up. If you like guns or don't mind them as long as they are handled in a mature, responsible way, then post up your suggestions. But if you are ANTI-gun, then just do everyone a favor and stay the hell out. It really IS that simple....

Dudes, cut the bullsh*t. STOP talking about the moral and legal pro's and cons of guns. Thats not what this thread is about. It dosen't have a f*cking poll in it, and the topic is a guy asking for advice on a recreational gun purchase. Stop being little girls about this and grow up. If you like guns or don't mind them as long as they are handled in a mature, responsible way, then post up your suggestions. But if you are ANTI-gun, then just do everyone a favor and stay the hell out. It really IS that simple....

100% agree man you does get rep..

I never even read all that crap about it.

My feeling is that if you are going to have guns then you need to be responsible with them or don't have them.

Now, can we lay off the anti-gun BS and get back to some good suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom