Should the drinking age be lowered to 18?

superman22x

Golden Master
I'm sure you have heard the whole thing, "If we can go to war and die, why can't we have a beer while doing it? Or 8?" and other things like that. What are your opinions, I'l say mine after I go eat, lol.

Kids under 18 get it anyway... and are more irresponsible because it's the cool thing to do.

Whatever.

i'd say no. it's fine where it is, sure you can go to war and die, but shooting somebody thats shooting at you is a different story than killing an innocent family one night after you've been partying and are now driving home.

I'd say no, it should stay at 21, but what does it matter anyway, underage kids always find a way to get alcohol whether they're 14 or 18.

yeah if you can fight for thi country i think you can drink as well, if anytrhing just for the troops man.

I voted keep it at 21. Up in Canada it is 19 in most places, some at 18.The population density is way different than in the US. We have more trees to crash into rather than people.:p

I think it should be 18 but the second I turn 21 I think it should stay at 21.

yes, so kids will stop doing it for the whole taboo thing, but then again, a lot do because they think its cool. I think its stupid, and therefor I avoid the whole alcohol scene.

no, i think it should be raised. because even people who are legally allowed to drink it are still stupid enough to drive while drunk. so what makes you think teenagers will make better decisions?

Back
Top Bottom