Should I start my website?

StratosP

Fully Optimized
I'm looking at the Professional Hosting 1 plan on http://www.webcity.com.au
My dads going to set it up and I will be reviewing software, hardware, electronics and other media.

In the future I (or we) will start to create software and/or hardware. I plan to create a larg cooperation like Microsoft some day (don't laugh, dreams come true with hard work)

So should I go for it? I mean I am 13, should I start early so I can have experience and further develop my skills over time?

Oh and by the way, I cannot think of a name! Add any suggestions with your post, no matter if it's silly, just give me random ones, only if you want!

Thank you all!
-StratosP

You need to think of things like the competition, and how much traffic you antisipate. If I where you, I'd write some reviews and Design the website, before you actually put it on-line. That way, people will be able to browse somthing whilst you are writing the next lot of reviews... if you see what I mean.

How about technolicious.net/.com/.org?

Thanks, I will start writing up reviews now so when I start I'll have atleast 5 reviews on the site.
technolicious..hmm..ill have to consider that...i cannot think of a name..well..then atleast more planning!

Thank you e-pundit and J03 for your replies!
-StratosP

I'm looking at the Professional Hosting

I think that you should buy shared hosting plan at a reliable and stable hosting company - Hqhost.net, because it was launched into the Internet services market in 2001. You know, the best thing about shared web hosting solution is that it offers the benefits of high performance web hosting services, while sharing a powerful web server with several others.

Webcity was launched in 1997 and VERY cheap, the cheapest in Australia.
And 1 question, what is the difference between Shared and Dedicated hosting and please explain in your own words.

Isn't Shared Hosting like when using a free web hosting service, they store all the data.
And Dedicated Hosting is when they create the site, but you store all data at a computer at your house?

Webcity was launched in 1997 and VERY cheap, the cheapest in Australia.
And 1 question, what is the difference between Shared and Dedicated hosting and please explain in your own words.

Isn't Shared Hosting like when using a free web hosting service, they store all the data.
And Dedicated Hosting is when they create the site, but you store all data at a computer at your house?

No!!!

SHARED hosting is when they store your website on a server which has other people's websites on aswell

DEDICATED is when you have your OWN server, with only your website(s) on.

Dedicated is more expensive, so I just want Shared atm, or is this a wrong choice, by the way any more ideas for a name?
Thank you all, once again! =]

If you are looking for a shared hosting plan I can call some reputable hosting companies that provide their business on the decent level and cheaply - ahosting.biz, inmotionhosting.com and sibername.com.

Back
Top Bottom