Gun

Well for home protection, you really can't beat a shotgun... A lot of people disagree because of the fact it could easily go through drywall and injure other people, ESPECIALLY if you are using a slug and you miss... This is why I use rock salt and keep a few bean bag shells around.

But for distance, you can't beat an AR-15. It's relatively cheap, you don't need to spend too much, or anything on a scope being as it is a pretty accurate gun with the rail sights. It's a nice .223 calibur and isn't too hard on the recoil. Very reliable gun.

Those are your rifles for you, if I could recommend a pistol for long range AND home protection.... I would recommend my personal favorite, a Kimber .45 ACP with hollow point tips (when using for home protection ;)). It is an amazing pistol. I haven't been able to get one lately due to my.... legal troubles :'(

I want one so bad with a nice pearl or wood grain handle...

kimber.jpg

453664335_64b1820864.jpg

But if you want a more relaxed, layed back gun for recreation... to be honest with you, you might like a Walther .22 .... It's a pee-shooter. But no matter what the bullet size, unless they are on meth, no one is going to keep attacking you after being shot. It is kind of like the Scion of pistols. Cheap. Trendy. Affordable. Not to mention, with an extended clip and a laser sight on it, it is actually QUITE comfortable to shoot... And you can let rounds off VERRRRRY fast as there is about as much recoil as a paintball gun. Haha

waltherp22viridian.jpg

Another great thing about them, is that (with the right money, time and background) you can get a silencer for them as easy as you can find a penny on the street.... Well not that easy, but you know what I mean.

Let me know if you got any questions! Hope this helped a little bit.

Edit: And you can NEVER go wrong with a nice and simple 9mm Glock-26

Glock_26_1.JPG

(With extended clip)

just get a standard M9 9MM, nothing fancy but a good starter. if you want something else to have fun with, step up to a .45 later on down the road..

ghost your like a freaking expert on this lol nice man. anyways we own a 45 and glock both really handy,easy,cheap, and nioce that seems like the best choice for what your looking for man.

this thread is worrying, and not in a good way.
sure guns are fun, but accidents do happen.
why not go get drunk like normal teens :)

I think for a first time gun owner, a 9mm would be a nice choice. They are easy to handle, light weight, and can make a nice home defense weapon.

I own a 9mm Walther P38 that my grandfather got from a German soldier "who didn't need it any more" during WWII in Italy. It sure is a fun little gun to shoot. :D

i buy them airsoft guns, and me and my friends shoot at each other for fun.
but we havent done it in awhile.

this thread is worrying, and not in a good way.
sure guns are fun, but accidents do happen.
why not go get drunk like normal teens :)

There is nothing wrong with guns used for recreation or self-defense.

yer guns are for assholes

sorry but its gotta be said, UK don't carry weapons because they kill people, so why do you want one? what happens if your friend gets hold of that gun? or someone else? fuck the guns man their stupid, really are for dickheads!

Back
Top Bottom