Another Vista LOL?

dell wasnt that bad. just webcam software and some other stuff. its just everything seemed to go wrong with it :p

when you upgrade a laptop
most components rnt the same
so unless the company puts out custom drivers for your laptop for vista
dont expect every thing to be 100% accurate such as the battery or the volume button
lol still funny tho

my lappys 100% accurate fr me XP for the win! yeah on average i get like 1 hour and at dude se whats your laptop that a hge battery life man!

See I like Gateway because they don't put tons of shitware on it.

Actually, Dell doesn't put that much crapware either. Ownage (if any of you still remember him) recently got his XPS M1330 and he hardly did any uninstalling.

my lappys 100% accurate fr me XP for the win! yeah on average i get like 1 hour and at dude se whats your laptop that a hge battery life man!
my sig. i think the meter was being generous as i wasnt doing much. i can get around 3 hours with decent usage, so im pleased. my old one got 3 hours with minimal usage.

You can set what percentage that goes off at... You can make it say the same thing in XP.

HAhah thats quite funny. I was going to say "I guess the cup is always half empty with Microsoft" but if its been set to go off a 99% it doesn't really matter

Actually, Dell doesn't put that much crapware either. Ownage (if any of you still remember him) recently got his XPS M1330 and he hardly did any uninstalling.

Yeah, I was on my Uncle's new Dell recently fixing a problem and I went ahead and decided to uninstall crapware, to come to find out there wasn't anything to uninstall... I was amazed... On the other hand, Acer puts tons of stupid games and such on their systems. Was working on setting up a new Acer desktop for an older guy today and I sat there for at least 20 minutes uninstalling all that crap...

+1 All the other brands have shitloads. Actually i dont remember seing crapware on my comp when I got it.

Back
Top Bottom