FS/FT: Two Gaming Rigs

Alright so.. you both want ram. we have a problem that you both need to figure out. i have unmatched 4x1gb in the amd system, and matched 2x1gb pc6400 patriot in the SFF rig. who gets what?

EDIT: typed the ram wrong, its 2x1gb not 2x2gb..

ACE777
AM2 SLI Mobo $40
Ram $30
Case $20
+ Shipping

Superman
Ram $30

Extra parts
ASUS 775 Mobo $20 + shipping
XFX 8600GT XXX $40 + shipping
EVGA 8600GT $40 + shipping (brand new, used for 3 weeks)
400W Rosewill Dual 18A Rail PSU $20 + shipping
160GB Western Digital Sata $20 + shipping
AMD 4000 X2 2.1Ghz AM2 $30 + shipping
Ultra SFF Cube w/ 400W PSU $40 + shipping

I will take the 2x2gb of RAM then, but if ACE777 wants that instead, 2gb of hte other stuff will be plenty too.

I will take the 2x2gb of RAM then, but if ACE777 wants that instead, 2gb of hte other stuff will be plenty too.

alright. ace, is 4x512mb ok with you?

EDIT: i think i had a typo before, its 4x512mb or 2x1gb.. sorry superman :eek:

OH, lol. it's nothin fancy really. bought it from newegg back in Janruary. It's a rosewill MidATX black case, but for the price its an awesome case. The whole front of the case is plastic and is perferated with holes so it has awesome airflow for a budget case. The side has room for a 120mm for gpu and 80mm for fresh cpu air.

(couldn't find it again on the newegg website) :p

ok i will talk to the guy today ive changed my mind on the RAM if its 4x512 sticks and how much would the shipping be on all this, im stil not sure if i can buy this yet.

ok i will talk to the guy today ive changed my mind on the RAM if its 4x512 sticks and how much would the shipping be on all this, im stil not sure if i can buy this yet.

well superman said he'd take the 4x512mb. so you could have the 2x1gb, thats something you two need to discuss, idc either way.

idk how much shipping would be, i need your zip code.

Back
Top Bottom