Boxes

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
i need to go buy a box to put the Gigabyte Board in and ship it back to newegg.
But i dont know where to get any, and i think all the UPS, USPS, Fedex, and other shipping places are closed.
Anybody know where i can buy a box?

Try your local grocery store. Take measurements of the motherboard box and bring a tape measure with you to make sure any prospective boxes are big enough to hold your mobo. Beer boxes are about the right size.

Get a big box and cut it up and make your own, I've done that many times for shipping car parts. Most grocery stores will have boxes and such.

Try your local grocery store. Take measurements of the motherboard box and bring a tape measure with you to make sure any prospective boxes are big enough to hold your mobo. Beer boxes are about the right size.

Yeah just pick up one from a local store. Do you still have the box the mobo came in itself?

i did, but the box where the mobo came in, like 7 different things came in also, so i came in a huge box, and i dont want the mobo bouncing around in there.
i went to a local Walmart, and got a box, i put all the things that was in the original shipping box (them popping things, and popcorn things). and it all fits, now i have to go drop it off.
Thanks for your help guys.

yeah, i still got the Gigabyte box, and all the things that came in it, ie cables, stickers, board, etc.

Back
Top Bottom