Car Thread!

But they are keeping them cheap. Well at least the camaro. The challenger was always more of a boat then the Charger wasnt it? The Camaro is just the little sister of the Vette, gets the hand-me-down engine, and doesnt have the fancy fiberglass body. Has cheap heavy stuff to keep the price lower.

It's still no excuse for the curb weight. You would think that if they wanted to keep costs down they would just make it lighter and put less fat in the car.

Not mine obviously I have a 2004 grand prix GTP but here is an Aston martin DB9(Black) and Vantage(silver) that I saw on my trip to Germany early this summer. It was in Munich north of Marienplatz in a showroom.
germany1716.jpg

Not sure, but those things sound oh-so-sexy. Not something you would imagine coming out of a V8, thanks to it's flat-plane crank.

That's why Ferrari's sound so distinct though. It's a really high rev sound because of the crankshaft.

You know what else sounds great? The new G37S stock note is awesome sounds like a freakin V8 with a badass exhaust.

Back
Top Bottom