What to get? DVD/NAV for my car OR a PS3?

buy a cheap small lcd, hook up the ps3 u bought up to it, and install it in your car

problem solved :D

Go with the headunit. You'll use it a lot more than a PS3. And then when you put a sub in your car (if you do) it'll sound great.

I think im still leaning I mean I could do lots of things with the headunit, oh yeah it will fit ill try to find a picture of the headunit installed in a Scion tC.

I think im still leaning I mean I could do lots of things with the headunit, oh yeah it will fit ill try to find a picture of the headunit installed in a Scion tC.

watermark_641719_45_full.jpg

GTP5 is not crap. It's an ok game considering it's only the PROLOGUE. All it's doing is showing some cars and courses that will be in the actual game.

I know what it is man but I thought he ment Grand theft auto, anyway, gt5 is still rubbish, I completed that but I can't get the GT5 new one because I sold the ps3 due to it being so boring and rubbish I lost intrest in the whole sony gaming world, perhaps its because I grown up now, no more late night gaming like I was doing back 5years ago.

Personally I loved GT5: Prologue.

I saw get a sound system instead of the DVD/Nav. How often are you gonna watch movies in your car? The Nav can be useful I guess.

Personally I loved GT5: Prologue.

I saw get a sound system instead of the DVD/Nav. How often are you gonna watch movies in your car? The Nav can be useful I guess.

Hmmm I dunno why would I want more noise I hate people that blast the music on the streets, like I said if I am getting sound it would probabaly be a small sub for more of a ump in my sound. DVD/Nav has tons of features I could use (IPOD, Bluetooth, USB input, DVD's, HD Radio, Sat Radio) some of them I need to add certain optional accessory.

But then I again I rmemebr when I got my PS2 I got it with the GT:Aspec package when it came out hmmmmmm...

i vote ps3. u can get cheap phones with gps on now days, and the ps3 can do so much.

Back
Top Bottom