Computer spray doesn't work right.

stratusdodge

In Runtime
My computer keyboard has a massive amount of excess crumbs in it, and this computer spray stuff just doesn't seem to do the trick. I've been drinking almost 2-3 cans a week and i just end up with cold hands and a dizzying headache. What am I doing wrong?

If its not a laptop, you can take the keys out - that would make it much easier :) (Im assuming your not already doing this, since I cant imagine you going through so many cans otherwise).

Also, dont eat above the keyboard, sit back a little ;) :p

My computer keyboard has a massive amount of excess crumbs in it, and this computer spray stuff just doesn't seem to do the trick. I've been drinking almost 2-3 cans a week and i just end up with cold hands and a dizzying headache. What am I doing wrong?

Make sure you hold it vertically. These cans are very sensitive, you can't shake them and you must keep them right side up at all times. You can angle maybe 5 degrees at most.

I've been drinking almost 2-3 cans a week and i just end up with cold hands and a dizzying headache. What am I doing wrong?
I'll bite. . .

The cans of compressed air are much more effective when you spray them on the offending computer parts instead of "drinking" them. Try spraying them at the keyboard next time and I'm pretty sure your cold hands and "dizzying" headaches will soon vanish. :D

I can't believe you all missed that.

Thanks everyone. I've since stopped inhaling the spray. Although I have a craving for it every now and again.

Get a flathead screw driver and use it to pop off your keys. Then submerge them in a bowl of warm, soapy water for about 10 minutes. Then, with the keys off, vacuum all the crumbs out, and reattach the keys. Take a picture of your keyboard before you do it, so you know where all the keys go.

I did it...worked wonders. But now I have an Apple Keyboard....no need to clean 'em :D

Back
Top Bottom