[HELP] My Files Cannot Access!!!

Exclikers

Baseband Member
Hi all..

i have a problem..

i don't know what it is... if a Virus or what...

First.. i have i files on my old computer which is important.. and that computer have a virus but i can still use or still can access all my files... now.. i reformat it.. and backup all my files to another Hard Drive Using External Device..

Then after the reformat is done, i returned the files to the computer from the external HDD... NOW This happens...

See The SS:

As you can see... all the highlighted file names are the files that cannot be accessed.. Cannot Copy, Cannot move, and cannot open.. but when that files are on the old PC.. it is already highlighted but all can accessed.. this only happens when i backup the files on the other HDD and put it back again..
i dont know what it is..

Please Help me.. Tell me what can i do to restore all this files...

Thanks You Very Much

It could be that, or it could be somthing to do with NTFS. If you dont shut down the PC properly before, then it could be "locked down". I dont know how to repair in windows - only in linux :(

I Already tried to disable the security..

but look what appears...

maybe he is not accessing me to remove the security..

so i am planning this if possible..

the user of the Main File is named EDWARD..

my PC is Cogie..

What if i go to another PC. then format it and use the name EDWARD to access the files and recover it...

As You can see on the Screenshot.. can i copy all the details on EDWARD's PC?? like the Certificate?? so i can recover and access the files... please tell me how to copy all the information from it??

Thank You

Back
Top Bottom