Whats everyone up to today/tonight....

Going to bed now to get some rest because I work every day of the week in a warehouse from 5am-4pm.

Lol, peace.

WOAH! who are u?? lol a mod and like 3k posts? do i know you? and u have a sik name but i've never seen you before

Haha, don't worry man. I'm probably before your time here :p

Change of plan - came home early (much to the displeasure of the bouncers/doormen). Need sleep and rest for tomorrow; if i'm sleep deprived I can't play if my life depended on it! So, new plan - have a cigarette, chill to some Down, and then sleeeeeeep. :cool:

Tuesday I came in to work at 11 pm. Worked until 1 pm the following day.
Went home and no sooner sat down then my friend calls reminding me we're going to walmart. Get back around 2:30 pm or so and laid down on top of the bed fully dressed and passed out. Woke up at 10 pm tonight and gonna do it all over again. Joys of being manager. But for 10 an hour straight and 15 for over time, I'll do that all week.

Went to sleep at 3:30 AM, woke up at 7:50 AM. Go to work, get off at 2 PM. Met my friends at Fred Meyer's because they wanted to buy a CD. Went back to one of their houses and unpacked a bunch of crap. Later went to Fry's and bought a Hyper 212 CPU cooler for his computer and spent some time installing that, then went home only to do more work on my rig. Replaced all my white LED fans with black fans.

next to days off im going to play some crysis hopefully beat it, go to a japanese steak house for the first time thursday and cash my check and get a few new games and things.

Back
Top Bottom