Whats everyone up to today/tonight....

Well,It's 6 in the morning,my day:

-Fix 2 computers
-Touch up website
-Finish course module (Design Organisational Documents)
-Setup a few things in the shed
-Possibly go for a bike ride

I Think todays gonna be a good day :D

Whats everyone else got planned?

well, its 9:40pm here, so the plan is as follows. Leave, go to a pub, listen to good live music, drink. Then go clubbing. Then go play some pool and snooker (unbeatable at both if I've had a few drinks) ... arrive back home about 6am. Sleep for 2 hours, and then whinge like hell and make everyone else miserable cos of my hangover.

Then somehow I have to straighten myself up enough to be able to play some Poker tomorrow =P

Well its 9:50 now and just arrived back from work.
Earlier today I was playing Broken Sword (bought it last week on a whim) and just completed that, so be on 2 tomorow maybe.

May work a bit on models but I'm so tired, i will probably be going to bed soon (but I never really feel like doing that)

It's almost 4pm now...right now I'm just sitting here listening to the rain hit the tin roof, since Saturday we have gotten between 7-8 inches from tropical storm Faye, I ain't gone complain though, we've really needed it. Now maybe my garden will perk up:p

But I don't have any plans at the moment....I'm thinking of taking a walk, or I might watch a few DVDs I've been meaning to watch but haven't had the time for:p

It's almost 4pm now...right now I'm just sitting here listening to the rain hit the tin roof, since Saturday we have gotten between 7-8 inches from tropical storm Faye, I ain't gone complain though, we've really needed it. Now maybe my garden will perk up:p

But I don't have any plans at the moment....I'm thinking of taking a walk, or I might watch a few DVDs I've been meaning to watch but haven't had the time for:p

sit around for 3 hours go to work come home and sleep maybe some crysis in there if im really lucky.

4:10PM. This is how my day has gone so far:

Woke up at 6:40 and got ready for school.
Arrived at school at 7:30, started class at 7:50.
Went to my computer classes, AP Calculus, AP U.S. History, Community Service.
Then I had lunch.
Then I went to Advanced English 3, AP Chemistry, and AP Physics.
Went to Taco Bell and got home 20 minutes ago.
Now I'm browsing the web a bit, at 4:30 I'll finish my Calculus homework.
Once done with that I'm going to outline 3 more sections of the book for U.S history.
Then I'm going to watch tv, maybe play some soccer, or hit up CF again.
Once done with that, at about 7-8, I'll finish up my day by having dinner, showering, and finishing my U.S. History homework, which consists of reading about 20 pages and then organizing some events of the mid 1700s in chronological order.

Back
Top Bottom