Just got a Mac! (need some help)

Why would you ever buy a Mac? Just install it on your PC! It runs just like it would on a real Mac (depends on your hardware), and 90% of todays newer hardware is perfectly supported.

You might as well use Bootcamp to install XP/Vista on there.

Hell I have Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.4 on my PC with an AMD CPU and it runs PERFECTLY.

And no, it's not illegal to have OS X on your PC, it's perfectly legal, but against Apple's EULA, but nobody reads those stupid things.

Why would you ever buy a Mac? Just install it on your PC! It runs just like it would on a real Mac (depends on your hardware), and 90% of todays newer hardware is perfectly supported.

You might as well use Bootcamp to install XP/Vista on there.

Hell I have Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.4 on my PC with an AMD CPU and it runs PERFECTLY.

And no, it's not illegal to have OS X on your PC, it's perfectly legal, but against Apple's EULA, but nobody reads those stupid things.

Yeah I have used it with very few problems mainly drivers but that was 2 years ago. Might try it again if I get bored just to see if these issues are fixed

LOL! You don't need any expertise, buy a copy, patch it, and install it like you would any other OS like I did.

Just because it's against their license doesn't make it illegal...or at least thats what I thought. Oh well.

90% of people don't know enough about computers to do simple things like defrag their hard drive, let alone configure and install a whole new OS.

Dude...they were selling copies of OS X pre-installed on regular PC's, so Apple sued them over it. It still doesn't make it illegal.

Back
Top Bottom