new computer! but some little questions

amp27

Daemon Poster
well i got my new computer and all is good just need to learn how to oc this baby. i have it running from 2.8 to 3.2 and the ideal temp barly moved.:D

but the problem is on the web. when i move the page up and down the page dont "slide" is like jolts and then "layers"the new picture from top to bottom.

what are some good programs that you can like monitor your temp or oc or something.

i dont like not knowing what my temps are.

sounds like you need to install the video drivers. if its "jolting" when you scroll, thats most likely a video problem.

as for oc'ing and video, you say at first you oc'ed your processor to 3.2 and your temps are ideal yet you ask for a program to monitor your temps and oc with later in the post? :confused:

i can still see the temp at restarts. and i was using AOS for ocing all it is changing one thing and it does it all for you. i want to do more

thanks i just installed the drivers that came with the board. i didnt thing i needed them casue i had full color and everything. problem sloved

i have amd so..... i got cpuz now. is that a oc program or just a spec veiw?

ok in speed fan under readings it says my core is 57c that mean my processors if so i got problems

Im not sure, but I dont think thats a real bad temp. Could probably be lower. Do a little research and see what it should be.

but there where a lot more temps to. like temp 1. which was like 25c. and fan one which is the cpu fan. so i am confused. someone please teach me about speed fan or the program you use. i would like the temp in the 30s or 40s

AMP27: I'm just curious but is your processor an AMD Athlon 64X2 5400+ BE? Because that's the same thing I have, except mines not OC'ed as I don't see a need for it, plus I don't want to void the warranty yet.

ok well the speed fan thing is weird. it says this under the tab reading and on the right.

Temp1: 19C
Temp2: 24C
Temp3: -128C
HD0: 32C
Temp1: 27C
Core: 5C
Core: 58C
Ambient: 0C

i think Temp 1&2 are the two cores

cause when i turned off the fan on my cooler the temps 1&2 rasied about 2C every minute and when turned back on drop back to around 23

edit i just turned the fan off again and the core temp rasied like 1 or 2c and temp 1&2 raise to 35c and the was turned on and droped right back to 21/22

Back
Top Bottom