All The RICH people

ThIzZpInOy

Baseband Member
any RICH people want to donate me a gaming mobo that you are going to throw away? the mobo is ALL i need....or if you want, include A cpu......pls:( c'mon im trying to keep this my hobby (im only 12)

I Started with building pc's when i was 11,the only way i got parts was to scavenger for them (Council cleanup,Dump) or if friends and realtives gave me there old computers,i was using Pentium 1's and 2's and maybe 3's if i was lucky,Using windows 98 because it was the only OS Disc i had,and this was only in 03'.

So your lucky if your using brand new parts.....

best way to do this is work for your parts. don't ask for handouts, start by learning how to clean up OS or install OS and charge your customers for it. obtain the talents required to EARN your parts. that's the problem with kids nowadays, they want handouts. do something to earn a board and maybe it will come to you.

best way to do this is work for your parts. don't ask for handouts, start by learning how to clean up OS or install OS and charge your customers for it. obtain the talents required to EARN your parts. that's the problem with kids nowadays, they want handouts. do something to earn a board and maybe it will come to you.

couldn't have said it any better. working for your parts is what you need to do, life isn't free...and nothing will be handed over to you either, so you need to find some way to work for your parents. do chores around the house, help your neighbors for a couple bulks, there's ways to get the money to buy ur mobo.

go to second hand shops,friends who throw things out and yard sales started with a 900 mhz 256 ram 4000 mx and in 2 years have a crazy rig playing crysis on high easy street man.

lol! yea, i used to play the original command and conquer for hours on that old gateway... now i'm using its carcass as my case for my backup server :p

Back
Top Bottom