Boxer's fracture...

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
So I got a boxer's fracture last Saturday night. Anyone had one of these before?

And NO, I'm not going to share the story, because I'm sure there are gonna be some people telling me to keep it to myself.

How long am I gonna be vulnerable? Lol

fracture-1-800x600.jpg

had one on the middle finger bone from a trampoline, the hand was outa order for a good 2 weeks, but if u wana push it, 1 week

and is it how i think it is that u got it

Well.... probobly...

And I've broken my finger before, just not from this.... I've never EVER been so sloppy. I was ashamed of myself, even though I walked away without injury except my hand.

My middle finger is permanently at like a 160 degree angle. Haha.... that one took a while to heal, because when it broke, it was at a 90 degree angle.... Didn't feel a thing though. This actually hurt like a MOFO though...

Yeah, except I'd own the internet by now.

Today, I was trying to do a one handed handstand, and I held it for a couple seconds on an electrical box in my buddy's yard, then fell forward and hit the inside of my knee on a root sticking out. Haha, that hurt alot too, and now it hurts to extend my leg... :p

This kid just can't stay out of trouble. . .

And what are you talking about? What trouble? ....

I tried to do it once, but I have like oscoliosis or something. Anyways, my spine is at angle. If I f*** up I could be in deep.

Yeah, except I'd own the internet by now.

Today, I was trying to do a one handed handstand, and I held it for a couple seconds on an electrical box in my buddy's yard, then fell forward and hit the inside of my knee on a root sticking out. Haha, that hurt alot too, and now it hurts to extend my leg... :p

And what are you talking about? What trouble? ....

i think hes trying to tell you that you wouldnt get these if you kept to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom