97' BMW 318i

Yeah, BMW parts are not cheap. Look at like a 90's Civic. You can probably find one in pretty good shape for $2k.

got an intrique for 1000 they run great look great and are really cheap to repair.

Ok you guys are right. But i need to get a car by next week or else i cant start my college classes up in madison. Anyone know of any wisconsin private seller sites?

That is still alot of miles even for a BMW. Do you still see any BMWs for sale with 400,000 or even 300K on the clock? not many.

That's a lot of miles, but the M44 engine is pretty durable so I'm not too surprised. I've seen some with the original M50 motor that has 600,000+ miles on it and they still pull strong. Miles are nothing if you take care of it and properly maintain the car.

The front struts should not be too hard to replace, the OEM ones are relatively cheap. Just be prepared if you're going to be buying a BMW. European cars are not cheap to fix and modify.

Personally I would look for more options if you want a BMW. There are plenty of great ones you can find on Craigslist that are just as expensive with less miles.

having owned an old BMW with alot of miles on the clock.. dont do it.. will be far too expensive to keep on running, they are very expensive to repair...

Back
Top Bottom