WTB: Used Desktop (tower only!)

LukaszR1

Fully Optimized
Simply looking for something that still works that i can use for browsing the internet, typing up documents, and leave running all the time for my downloads etc.

Looking to spend under $150.00 (Canadian).
A small tower or Micro tower is my preference...not looking for something high performance, simply a micro computer that someone has sitting around and would like to make a couple bulks from :).

Post here or PM with any offers. I live in Ontario/Brampton Canada.

does it have to be a micoATX? and how old do you want it? and does it have to be a fancy case? pls reply asap

and whats 150 in usd?

talk to Bullzi I hear he has a microATX tower for sale, although it's AMD X2 and has an 8600. I'll let him know you're looking

yea, i'd probably be looking for $200+shipping USD for the little SFF computer. which still, is a very good price for it. the SFF is actually a pentium D with an 8600, but i do have a tower that has a 4000x2 with an 8600 i could probably let go for $175+shipping.

could i see pictures Bullzi?

does it have to be a micoATX? and how old do you want it? and does it have to be a fancy case? pls reply asap

and whats 150 in usd?

No it doesn't have to be microATX, but i don't want a full tower case LOL. Case doesn't need to be fancy at all, as i will be sticking this on its side under my bed :). As for age, not too too old.

the specs : Intel d865 GLC mobo (or if you want me to change it to Asus P4P800-VM add extra $25) for the Intel i only have 1 gig and for the Asus, same. using a dell microATX case. 2 ide harddrives, one is 40 gig and the other is 320gig. one cdrw burner. Need a Intel Pentium 4 cpu. 1 D-link ethernet pci card. and if you want ill throw in an old Agp card. (Nvidia Geforce 2) for free

Back
Top Bottom