Need For Speed:Undercover

I like the extreme customozation of Prostreet, though I never played most wanted or carbon on the PC, only psp. In prostreet, I like the different events. Not a huge fan of drifting, but in my M3, its kinda fun, and for races, I have a Lotus, and I am working on my top speed car, porche, but it doesnt do well... And my fav. My drag car, my Viper, almost 800hp, she hauls. I hope in the new one they have drag races, those are my fav.

Prostreet just seemed false when I played the demo. Far too rushed of a game

I like the extreme customozation of Prostreet, though I never played most wanted or carbon on the PC, only psp. In prostreet, I like the different events. Not a huge fan of drifting, but in my M3, its kinda fun, and for races, I have a Lotus, and I am working on my top speed car, porche, but it doesnt do well... And my fav. My drag car, my Viper, almost 800hp, she hauls. I hope in the new one they have drag races, those are my fav.

in prostreet vipers suck.... my brother had one on his ps3 and would always do drags and it had 1000hp LOL i had 690hp in my corvette and would hit lower times haha but everyone knows the zonda is the best car in the game by far...

Well, other then the viper there really isnt much, I'll try the vette I guess... How do you get it too 1000hp anyway? I have all the performance parts available.

Maggie Q is in this, but I don't know...the series just gets worse and worse with every game.

Its the fact they are only really in it for the money. If they wanted to create an experience you'd enjoy, they'd spend a lot more time on it.
Thats why I love the smaller companies, releasing titles after years, like Little Big Planet, and the bigger coporations like Mad Dog Studios, or the likes of Bioware

You can just tell what companies are there for the money, and who aren't.

does anyone know if undercover is going to have damage effects in it or is this going to be like most wanted with no damage at all

Back
Top Bottom