Just got a Mac! (need some help)

microsoft word, pp,an excel were created by microsoft for the pc the only reason its on a mac is they use it to so i guess there the same as far as office.

thats all we ever use on the macs at school there is no bootcamp n the macs here and they are right uot of the box dude anything before leopard didn't have it on there.

umm. if you have boot camp, just use the PC partition on it forever and keep the Mac exterior style so people think you are trendy lmfao.

I had an iBook for about 10 months and wasn't overly impressed. To not pay anything and still play all video files, there's a VLC for Mac as well. A lot of people pay for that stupid flip4mac thing to play wmv files when you can get something for free and play a lot of other types of files... Then there's Firefox. I didn't like Safari, so I used Firefox. The only thing I really like on Mac's that a PC can't do is Garageband. That's the best software made for Mac IMO. I just sold my iBook for $450 (what I paid for it 10 months before, lol) to help pay for my car though, I didn't have a big enough use for it...

Back
Top Bottom