im such a trash picker

well...i hooked up a mobo to the 250w, along with some old ass Nvidia card made by someone, (cause the mobo dosent have a VGA), and i got the bios, no i just need a keyboard, and some more time

nah, ive only had my laptop so far, so i had to use my ps3 power cord as amy psu cord

well, the bios said the p4 was 1.5ghz, and i had 256mb of ram, and thats it, i have no HDD or anything

then again, this is all just a big F*** around thing, so lol

not bad for a freebie dude go buy a crappy keyboard and buy a cheap hdd of craigslist and you have your self a good pc.

The only things I've gotten for free are 1GB DRR 400 RAM, Gateway Case, Gateway (stock) mobo, and a socket 939 AMD Athlon 64X2 4200+ 2.2GHZ

Twice a year,When everyone puts there junk out on the foot path for the council to pickup,it's every man for himself :D

Last time i got about 6 PC's and heaps of random electronics :D

Nice find,i think the best puter i have found was a 1.8Ghz Athlon,512mb RAM,60gb hardrive and an nVidia 7300GT.

The council is what we call our local government. Twice a year we can put whatever trash out on the footpath that the weekly garbos don't take. Council comes along and collects it all. We've picked up working push bikes, computer desks and if you're so inclined, countless towers and monitors. It's effectively a free for all.

wow i wish we did that here i only get the freebeis from my friends people think its obsolete but its really quite easy to fix up and make it like new again.

well....its kinda like that in florida.

the desk u see my laptop and tv on, bith found being thrown out.

nothin an old cleaning cant fix. :D

ya..i git a 80g HDD waiting for me in Miami, a friend found it and has no use for it.

and as far as the keyboard, can i do something to make my laptop function just as a usb keyboard or seomthing

Back
Top Bottom