In search of a mod

setishock

Wizard of Wires
I got promoted at my job and my time is going to be even more limited to play at my website.
I'm in need of a mature, responsible person to mind the store while I'm not around. Leave me a paragraph as to what you know and where you hang out besides here. Convince me you have what it takes to be a mod at my place.
www.animeappeal.com

Looks like no one is interested. I'm thinking of just cutting my loses and shuting it down. Don't be surprised if the link doesn't work after tonight.

I got promoted at my job and my time is going to be even more limited to play at my website.
I'm in need of a mature, responsible person to mind the store while I'm not around. Leave me a paragraph as to what you know and where you hang out besides here. Convince me you have what it takes to be a mod at my place.
www.animeappeal.com

I would, but i dont really like Anime, THAT MUCH. I guess I could make sure no-body was offensive, etc?

If you go over there and take a look you'll see how it's laid out. Right now sherwood is helping out posting pics. What I could really use right now is some one to look up the series the pics are from and post wiki links.

can a fresher also apply? if yes i am interested
By fresher i mean no experience in moderation work

well i cant write a big fancy paragraph. i can only tell you to look at my post count, rep, and join date. all show that ive been here for a long time, have posted a lot (and 99% isnt spam :p) and that ive helped people. ive moderated before and have also ran my own forums. i mainly hang out here but also on a phone forum from time to time.
if you need any help ill do my best, just like i do here (even though im not a mod). so let me know, ill be glad to help out a good member like you :)
edit: just realised this is a few weeks old, but the offer still stands. i dont mind helping out cf members.

Back
Top Bottom