Car Thread!

I see you got your neon debadged looks nice, the exhaust looks like it sticks out a bit.

Yeah, it definitely looks a lot better without the badges. The exhaust does stick out a little though.

So I got my new tires today. General Grabber AT2. I'll get some pics up tommorrow after I mount and balance them. And I'll get the video from my burnout. My friend cut a little way into it though, cause there were pieces of blacktop flying out or something, and he was only like 8ft from the tire that was smoking. But it burn right into the slurry coat they had put on the road a couple years ago. Like 1/2 inch into the blacktop, it was crazy.

But at first my tires wouldnt brake traction, so I pulled forward and inch or nineteen, and it work, the one broke free, and smoked real nicely. Left a deep black burnout. It was fun.

So you did this before or after getting new tires?

I got the new ones in the mail from tirerack, then I went and burnt out on the old ones. Not the new ones of course!

I got a strong rear-end, lol. Ford 8.8 inch, its like one of the best. Same one as in the mustangs and 150s I think, super dutys might have something different, I dont think they make the 9 inch anymore? Some rangers have a 7.5" rear, and those are weak, but all 4.0s have the 8.8

LOL for some reason I keep laughing at blank stare Luigi spouting out novel car advice.

Back
Top Bottom