im such a trash picker

i was driving to get my car washed today, and some guy down my street was bringing out all this stuff to throw out (2 towers and a CRT)

so...i asked him, how much, and he said, free, No HDD's though, but my friend has a couple he wanted to get rid of ne way
LOL, when you are garbage picking you don't ask how much....you wait down the street till the person goes in the house, then you pick them up.

I've gotten a couple decent freebies, but nothing off the side of the road. This guy was a computer guy and was moving somewhere, so he needed to get rid of a bunch of stuff. I had an ad on craigslist and he responded saying he had a bunch of stuff he didn't need. Half of the stuff was used, including several towers, compete and incomplete, random parts/cables and such. Then a bunch of never been used/opened stuff, not necessarily all new, but still good. I got that never been used stuff for $50 and the used stuff for free. It filled up my trunk and backseat full in a midsized car. That was the best lot I got. 1 system in the lot was an AMD Athlon XP 1.7GHz system I believe, with a 120GB HDD, no RAM, in a nice case. I wish I could get more nicer stuff. Now I can't get anything in my area on craigslist because all the computer people have really bad reps...

my friend gave me a 1.9 ghz and i got a 2.4 ghz 512 ram, 40 g hdd for a ps1 game lol he hated it all that was wrong was a little psu and its still working.

Nah, You cant fold on a 360 (AFAIK). You might be able to, if you have a chipped/hacked model, but IDK.

Back
Top Bottom