im such a trash picker

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
i was driving to get my car washed today, and some guy down my street was bringing out all this stuff to throw out (2 towers and a CRT)

so...i asked him, how much, and he said, free, No HDD's though, but my friend has a couple he wanted to get rid of ne way

100_3042.jpg

100_3043.jpg
100_3044.jpg

100_3045.jpg

100_3046.jpg

100_3047.jpg

100_3048.jpg

and my new dog, which we got a few weeks ago :D
100_3038.jpg

ill post the specs of the towers, as soon as i found them out

lol

its a 1y/o german shepard, very active, lovey, and adorable :D

needs training though, but where almost there

and oh god, where those towers dirty, and the P3 system, well, i had to rip off that poor excuse of a heatsink off the MOBO

lol

its a 1y/o german shepard, very active, lovey, and adorable :D

needs training though, but where almost there

and oh god, where those towers dirty, and the P3 system, well, i had to rip off that poor excuse of a heatsink off the MOBO

lol i found a computer that someone was throwing out once , brought it home and it was a p1 with 32mb ram and a 1gb hard disk running win 98

as for the dog we have a german shepard fun playfull dogs ours is around 4 i think not sure cos we haven't had her since she was a puppy we have had her about 2 years , and they are people dogs , they love to have people around them all the time ours cries sometimes when we all go in the other room in our house where she isnt allowed

training them is pretty easy most the time cos they are intelligent dogs and pick things up really fast ,

They make good retrievers too. My neighbors had one named "Sam". That goofy dog would bring back anything you could throw (or roll down a hill). Balls, Frisbees, car tires, large tree branches. . .

awwh i cant get mine to play fetch it just sits there looking at me like im stupid whenever i throw something

occasional if something catches her eye she might chase it for a bit but then she will just get bored and stop

any way, as far as the comps go, i manged to pull out a 1.5ghz p4, a p3, about in total 3gigs of ram, a 250 and a 350w psu, a cdr\rw, a mobo ( have no idea wat kind), 2 floppy drives, and alot of fans

Back
Top Bottom